WS - Content CZ
- Visual Meta GmbH
- 6 - 12 months
Working Student - Content (m/f/d) – Czech Republic
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 220 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Working Student - Content you will support your team in influencing the popularity of http://www.shopalike.cz by creating compelling content for our website. If you want to learn more about fashion and lifestyle content and are looking for a position where you can be creative, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
· Based on the pre-defined content plan, you support in content production about lifestyle aimed to help the users in their purchase decisions
· You edit and proofread for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency and style
· You translate different types of content from English into Czech
· You are one of the point of contacts for all topics related to the Czech content within the company
· You support our Social Media presence on Facebook
· You study marketing, communication, media, journalism or similar subjects
· You love writing and feel comfortable with social media
· You speak Czech on a native level and have very good English skills
· You show good time management skills and are able to work independently
· You are a creative, communicative, flexible and a team-oriented person
· Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
· We master marketing - learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
· We love diversity - our team contains over 50 nationalities , co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
· We prefer to stay cool - enjoy working in an air-conditioned office
· We see your development as our priority - profit from a structured onboarding process, versatile training opportunities as well as room for further professional development
· We care for you - benefit from flexible working hours, mobile working, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball).
· We enjoy spending time together - join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Nazia Khan will be your point of contact.https://https://visualmeta-jobs.personio.de/job/131376