First and foremost, your focus will be strategic planning and financial planning & analysis.
- Forecast what financial results will look like in future periods and compare with actual results to determine areas where the business can improve.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods to minimize financial risk to the company.
- Design financial models that help decision-makers make financial judgments Treasury & Working Capital Management
- Forecasting the upcoming working capital (receivables and payables) needs of the company and ensuring proper cash flow management.
- You have previous experience in finance // You have studied or are studying Finance, Accounting or similar subjects
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A keen interest in the start-up world
- A team player, responsible, independent, and detail-oriented
- Pro-active and frequently contribute new creative initiatives and ideas
- Comfortable in an international work environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity, to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life
- Compensation: 500 / 750 Malaysian Ringgits - depending on experience
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 14 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!
MEET & GREET YOUR MENTOR AND MANAGER: