IT Analyst Intern
- 3 - 12 months
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are looking for a hackerman Business Analyst intern with both a technical background
and business acumen, who is comfortable with scripting and automating tasks to
accelerate product innovation and development. The intern will work closely
with our Managing Director, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of
the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
● Run market research, data analysis and financial reporting
● Understand how to collect, transform and reorganize data using scripts
● Create different tools to improve and automate the processes
● Code web widgets such as loan simulators
● Identify, prepare and execute A/B tests on website UI/UX improvements
● Use web analytics to understand customer behaviors and generate insights
● Support product manager in identifying and prototyping product features and enhancements
● Analytical and investigation skills, with business acumen
● Ability to understand the bigger picture and to approach tasks with a problem-solving mindset
● Working knowledge of data and process modeling
● Be finalising a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Polytechnic or any other similar degree
● Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
Fluent in either English,
French or Dutch
● Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
● Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
● Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
To apply please send us your CV at email@example.com with subject line “IT Business Analyst Intern”.