Bus. Analyst Intern
- 3 - 12 months
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are looking for a Business Analyst intern with both an analytical background and business acumen, who is comfortable with analyses including several databases and sources to accelerate product innovation and development. The intern will work closely with our Managing Director, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
● Run market research, data analysis and financial reporting
● Develop our product offer and website
● Work along with the marketing and sales team, as well as working closely with the Managing Directors
● Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
● Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
● Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
● Be finalising a degree in Economics, Management, Finance or any other similar degree
● Be organised, structured, and highly detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills
● Be ambitious, eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own results
● Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
● Be Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Knowledge of the financial
services sector is a plus