SOLS 24/7 (Science of Life Studies 24/7) is an award-winning humanitarian organisation committed to serve, educate and empower communities through education and tech solutions. Through various programmes, our organisation works unconditionally towards transforming communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty. In the last 19 years, SOLS 24/7 has changed the lives of over 400,000 individuals throughout Southeast Asia. To learn more about our initiatives, please visit www.sols247.org
About this role
As our Copywriting Intern, you will tackle press releases for the media, write to promote our programmes, long-form content for our blog, website, newsletter and social media platforms, as well as lend a hand wherever you can for the various events we put up during the working year. You will be responsible for generating original ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
SOLS 24/7 places a lot of importance in communications. We have an in-house marketing and communications team to help establish our presence in the online space and in the eyes of the public.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in advertising or writing;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 1 year to gain full exposure;
- High proficiency in English;
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at once;
- Able to initiate and lead projects and campaigns;
- Excellent research skills;
- Able to teach oneself new skills;
- Knowledge in online content strategy and creation;
- Familiar with keyword research for long-form content;
- Aware of SEO best practices;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule;
- Passionate about community development and management in both individual and community-wide intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrate the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Write copy for blog, website, social media, ads and newsletter;
- Write official letters, award submissions, impact stories, proposals and reports;
- Content creation for online campaigns.
- Conduct interviews where needed.
- Scriptwriting and storyboard planning for videos.
- Copywriters need creativity, good communication skills.
What do I get?Free mealsVisa provided (subject to Malaysian immigration approval)Accommodation
Apply today at https://www.sols247.org/internship-copywriter
and don’t hesitate to share with your friends!