Do you want to contribute to a safe European market while gaining an authentic international experience as a consultant?
Obelis is currently looking for an intern for our Administration Department Company Profile:
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Our Vision: “We create compliance for safer markets.”
Our Mission: “To be the consultant of choice, by shaping the compliance industry and providing the most effective compliance process.”
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Support various tasks associated with the Administration Department at the highest level:
- Handle external phone calls and route them when necessary.
- Respond external queries by email and by phone.
- Receive and arrange Obelis external visits.
- Coordinate office agenda and supplies (courier, translators, etc.)
- Administer and follow up clients agreements.
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
6. Participate in Obelis events;
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Previous professional experience in Front Office or Administration is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Good level of French or Dutch is an advantage.
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Benefits Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 6 months, full time; Start date: August 2019
· International working environment
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
· The Evaluation Center will be held in Brussels in August 2019.
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English
- By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
- Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
- Early application is recommended.
- Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity